ICP Product Specialist - Weilburg, Germany
The ICP Product Specialist will be the first point of contact for all levels of technical support related to ICP-OES and ICP-MS sample introduction components and systems. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist customers in the selection, optimization, and use of Glass Expansion’s product portfolio. The ICP Product Specialist will also be responsible for providing the first level of pre- and post-sales product support to customers regarding: product selection, applications, and recommendations; proper installation and use; maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Remotely diagnose and troubleshoot issues with customers in order to reduce instrument “down time.”
- Produce technical documentation related to marketing, sales, applications, training, repair, maintenance, and installation.
- Fulfil sales and quote requests.
- Provide installations and training to customers as required.
- Attend necessary training to obtain the most current knowledge in their area of support.
- Option to work remotely.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a scientific field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the operation of an ICP-OES and/or ICP-MS spectrometer.
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of ICP-OES and/or ICP-MS sample introduction.
If you have what it takes to fulfil the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have unrestricted work rights in respective countries to apply.